Program instruction in ConceptLinks® Inquiry’s Plate Tectonics module combines a Digital Curriculum with Hands-on Investigation Kits for an engaging, active exploration of the big idea: Earth’s crust is made up of separate plates that change Earth’s surface by pushing together in some places and pulling apart in others.
Investigations in this module cover the following Essential Questions:
- How have the present-day continents changed position?
- What evidence supports the idea that Earth has a moving crust?
- What movements are caused by thermal convection?
- How do the characteristics of lithospheric plates affect how they move?
- Where are plate boundaries located today?
Available Sales Configurations
|BB185633||978-1-6161-8563-3||Online Curriculum *
License Bundle Options:
• 1-9 licenses, $165 per license
• 10-19 licenses, $133 per license
• 20+ licenses, $99 per license
Volume discount promos are calculated at Checkout.
|BB185466||978-1-6161-8546-6||Printed Investigations Guide **||$35.00|
|BB185831||978-1-6161-8583-1||Investigations Materials Kit||$195.00|
Call 877-322-8020 for your customized solution.
**Printed Investigations Guides are only available with purchase of accompanying Online Curriculum, or with purchase of site or district license.