Concepts, Skills, and Strategies
Key Standards-Based Science Concepts
- Oceans support a wide variety of life.
- Some ocean properties, such as sunlight and temperature, change with depth.
- The ocean is divided into zones, which have different properties and support different kinds of life.
- The motions of water as waves and currents affect the shapes of shorelines and the climates on land.
- Human actions affect the ocean.
Science Process Skills
© 2011 Millmark Education Corporation. All rights reserved.