Concepts, Skills, and Strategies
Key Standards-Based Social Studies Concepts
- Places and regions have distinct physical and human characteristics that change over time.
- Maps, globes, and other tools help people organize and analyze geographic informations.
- Humans interact with their environment by adapting to it and changing it.
- The distribution of resources affects people’s lives.
- Asking geographic questions helps people learn about any location in the world.
Social Studies Skills
- Read Maps
© 2011 Millmark Education Corporation. All rights reserved.