ConceptLinks® Literacy: Social Studies
Reading levels grades 2-5; Content grades 2-8+
- Standards-based social studies content integrated with language and literacy skills - correlated to the new NCSS Standards!
- Ideal for students reading on grade level in grades 2-5 and for students in grades 3-8+ who need extra support—including Special Ed and ELLs..
- Differentiated Student Books with spiraled social studies concepts make it easy to meet diverse student needs.
- Scaffolded lessons build background knowledge, academic vocabulary, and reading comprehension to help all students understand challenging concepts.
- Customizable Instruction and Assessments provided through the ResourceLinks Website
- Lesson extensions include Career Explorations and activities to connect social studies to students’ lives